Even though there are hundreds of thousand-year-old historic sites throughout the world where site based clay plasters are still clinging to exposed stone or mud walls, the modern developer or building owner has been unaware of the durability of clay plasters. They now have an opportunity to experience the beauty and longevity of natural materials. With American Clay’s Enjarre™ and PlasterPlus™ binder, the demands of the modern building are met. Using our color integrated durable, economical and beautiful wall finish – you save money – now and in the future – and you create a healthier building.
Stronger + Faster Finish
What is Enjarre™
(n-har-ray)?: Our single-coat product that eliminates much of the labor cost typically involved in finishing a wall.More Enjarre Info [webpage] »
What is PlasterPlus™
? : An innovative binder which brings our plasters impact resistance, ease of application, repairability, consistent color and long lasting beauty.
When you combine PlasterPlus™ with American Clay’s Enjarre™, you have an unbeatable combination when it comes to commercial interiors.
What does this new combination bring to the world of wall finishes?
This combination provides the building owner, maintenance teams and tenants a product which,
- • Continues to improve indoor air quality throughout a building.
- • Improves perceived comfort in the space due to the humidity controlling aspect of the materials.
- • Improves sound quality in a space.
- • In-house tests have shown a possible energy savings of 2% to 5% vs painted walls.
- • Outlasts a painted wall. It does not need to be repainted for the life of the walls because the clay itself resists dirt and grime.
- • Easily “reworked” to freshen the surface eliminating the expense and disruption of repainting every few years.
- • Can contribute up to 8 LEED points.
- • Is highly suitable for economical spray-on application in a one-coat system.
- • Resists fading due to the natural mineral pigments.
- • Is a Zero VOC, Zero Formaldehyde choice for your walls.
- • Resists mold.
- • Creates less than 5% on-site waste of material during application.
- • Is easy to change the color in five, ten or fifteen years. A new color coat can be sprayed on as easily as paint.
- • Provides unlimited possibilities for wall color and surface treatments.
Ultimately, a more cost-effective choice
Compared to other unique wall covering materials, Enjarre™
saves labor, is reusable, stores forever and has a direct impact on energy consumption.
* Pricing range reflects variables in color, final texture and scope of project.
|Enjarre™ w/ PlasterPlus™
||$0.98 to $2.27/sq ft
|Wall Texture and Paint
||$1.07 to $2.28/sq ft
|Italian Venetian Plasters
||$5.95 to $10.35/sq ft
Color and PlasterPlus™
There is virtually no color difference when using PlasterPlus™.
See for yourself:
|Enjarre™ Base Color
||Enjarre™ w/ PlasterPlus™
Choosing an Artisan/Applicator
American Clay Enterprises, LLC disclaims any and all liability and responsibility concerning the application of our products by the American Clay Registered Applicators. The registration process is meant to train the contractors how to best apply American Clay products and our guarantee is limited to the quality of the product and under no circumstances related to the conditions of application by the contractor. Participants of the American Clay Registered Applicator Program are not American Clay Enterprises LLC agents and/or employees and they assume all risk of use, application and handling of American Clay Enterprises, LLC products.
American Clay strongly recommends that you use artisan/applicators who have documented experience applying our products. We advise you to ask for references and a portfolio of projects for your inspection. You should always require a sample of the finish and color from your applicator/artisan. By approving these samples you can assure that they understand how you want your walls and ceilings to appear.
Find an applicator near you »
AMERICAN CLAY ENTERPRISES, LLC • 8724 ALAMEDA PARK DRIVE NE, SUITE F
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87113 • 1.866.404.1634 • MADE IN AMERICA